Chipper 3.5" on Trailer
Full Day =$145.00
Full Day =$166.75
- Hire item available at our Christchurch branch, contact us for Central Lakes.
- Long Term Hire — contact us for multi-day hire pricing.
- Weekend Hire — Friday to Monday is 2x full day hire rate above.
- Weekend Hire — Saturday to Monday is 1.5x full day hire rate above.
- Half day and full day hire based on 4hrs & 24hrs (max 8 hrs use) respectively.
90mm (3.5") Hansa C13 Chipper on Trailer. This self-feeding is ideal for shredding and mulching 1-2 trailer loads brush and twiggy material. Suitable for lifestyle block owners, garden maintenance, contractors, school grounds and parks, this chipper has an efficient self-feeding action capacity of 90 mm, resulting in a user friendly machine which is easier on the operator. The large inlet chute eliminates the need for pre-cutting, feeding in bundles of brushy and twiggy materials, vines and branches with ease.
For larger requirements please refer to our 6" Chipper Hire. Tehcnical details for this chipper below:
Weight – 200 (kg)
Height – 1550 (mm)
Width – 1200 (mm)
Length 2700 (mm)
Approx. Capacity 80-90 (mm) branches - lower if high wood density.
1.2m high discharge into trailer, wheelbarrow or stockpile.
IMPORTANT NOTE – hire equipment must be returned clean and with a full tank of fuel else additional charges will apply. Never insert flax, cabbage tree leaves, vines, rubbish, stones or fibrous materials into the wood chipper as doing so will cause damage to the machine. All costs associated with cleaning or repair will be on charged to hirer (no exceptions).