Gib Screw Gun Collated
Full Day =$40.00
Full Day =$46.00
- Hire item available Christchurch, contact us for Central Lakes.
- Long Term Hire — contact us for multi-day hire pricing.
- Weekend Hire — Friday to Monday is 2x full day hire rate above.
- Weekend Hire — Saturday to Monday is 1.5x full day hire rate above.
- Half day and full day hire based on 4hrs & 24hrs (max 8 hrs use) respectively.
Hilti SD5000-A22 Cordless Collated Drywall Screwdriver, also known as a Wall Board Gib Screw Gun. Battery operation (no cords to get in the way) and magazine operated. Suitable for fastening wall boards to metal or wood framing on walls and ceilings, drywall panels and particle board (chipboard) to wood framing. This tool allows you to screw gib to the wall so much quicker as it has a magazine of screws which reduces reloading time.
Hire price includes the Drywall Screwdriver, Screw Magazine (SMD 57), two batteries, charger, operation manual and carry case. Note, hire price does not include gib screws which are sold separately (alternatively you can supply your own). Please contact our friendly team for our pricing or details on which screws to purchase.
Technical specifications for the Gib Screw Gub below:
|Battery capacity||1.6 Ah|
|Battery capacity 2||3.3 Ah|
|Max. no load speed||5000 tours/minute|
|Max. torque||10 Nm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||253 x 99 x 235 mm|
|Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003||2.1 kg|
|Control switch lock||Yes|