Framing Gun Gas Nailer 90mm
Full Day =$55.00
Full Day =$63.25
- Hire item available Christchurch, contact us for Central Lakes.
- Long Term Hire — contact us for multi-day hire pricing.
- Weekend Hire — Friday to Monday is 2x full day hire rate above.
- Weekend Hire — Saturday to Monday is 1.5x full day hire rate above.
- Half day and full day hire based on 4hrs & 24hrs (max 8 hrs use) respectively.
Gas Nailer Framing Gun Hilti GX 90-WF. Suits 90mm nails (adjustable 50mm to 90mm). Suitable for the construction of timber framing including walls and fencing, ideal for larger jobs where compressed air is not available. Gas-actuated and battery powered, this tool is completely portable (no air hoses or power leads are needed). High working precision with high grip nose, easy setting depth adjustment (keyless) and protective cap.
Hire price includes framing gun, two batteries, charger, protective cap, operation manual and carry case. Note the hire price does not include gas or nails, these are sold separately as required. Please contact our friendly team for pricing or if you have any questions. Technical specifications below:
|Fastener length range||50 - 90 mm|
|Power (max.)||85 J|
|Fastener intake||84 nails|
|Automatic piston return||Yes|
|Noise (power) level: LWA, 1s||108 dB (A) 1|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||384 x 134 x 381 mm|
Framing Nail and Gas Sets sold seperately - please contact our team for pricing.