Hammer Drill 6kg
Full Day =$80.00
Full Day =$92.00
- Hire item available at our Christchurch branch, contact us for Central Lakes.
- Long Term Hire — contact us for multi-day hire pricing.
- Weekend Hire — Friday to Monday is 2x full day hire rate above.
- Weekend Hire — Saturday to Monday is 1.5x full day hire rate above.
- Half day and full day hire based on 4hrs & 24hrs (max 8 hrs use) respectively.
Hilti TE60, Concrete Rotary Hammer Drill and Breaker 6kg. This tool can be used as a heavy rotary hammer drill or as a lightweight concrete breaker. This hire item is supplied with two standard size drill bits or chisel attachments depending on your use. Additional drill bits or wide flat / angle chisel attachments can be hired from us for a small charge, please contact us for hire rates.
Hilti TE 60-ATC combi hammer drill, 1200w, 3300 impacts/minute, diameter range 12mm - 30mm. Chuck type TE-Y (SDS max). Full hammering speed for this hammer drill is 2,900 impacts/min with full impact energy of 7J. Includes AVR Active Vibration Reduction for lower vibration, thus less tiring to work with over long periods. Two speeds for correct drilling in every application, ideal for anchor holes in concrete and masonary, percussion coring in masonary/concrete (no rebar) and diamond PCM coring in masonary. Includes a second gear for drilling with high torque, without hammering, in wood and steel for occasional drilling in masonary with PCM core bits.